Are you stuck in a Sales Job, and ready to be a Sales Pro?
Do you cold call more than close deals?
It’s time to do something real. Something straight forward and clear.
We’ll show you, train you, and you’ll sell. We’ll continue training you so you’ll keep growing. Not your typical sales training, but training that matters and helps you, our company, and our clients have a better experience and relationship.
What do we expect?
We expect our Sales Pro to bring us hunger, drive, talent, and desire. Your success depends on you.
Does this all sound good? Read on…
Solutions iT is an Information Technology company based in Oregon. Our team is dedicated to providing stress-free IT solutions and offers a variety of services for small to medium-sized businesses. Focused on being a close-knit team environment and structure, we operate by these core values:
- Passion – Do what you love, love what you do.
- Poise – Be balanced, grounded, and ready for action
- Ownership – See it through
- Humility – Embrace your strengths and weaknesses
- Simplicity – Don’t overthink it
- Integrity – Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Flight annual reimbursement, Gym/Health Club membership reimbursement, paid holidays, a generous PTO package, and work from home options. We equip our staff with the best tools and equipment to be successful and thrive, and provide unique attention to helping our team members grow.
We currently have an opening for a Sales Representative who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment and has the ability to provide exceptional service to our clients. This position will be based in the Portland, OR area and will be a remote work from home role. The Sales Representative is responsible for managing client relationships both virtually and onsite and acts as a liaison between technicians and clients to ensure customer satisfaction. The following Job Duties are a representation of but not limited to, tasks performed in this role:
- Meets company sales quotas for new managed service agreements, profit on labor, profit on hardware and software, and activity points.
- Successfully utilizes PSA tool to create, utilize, and implement sales and marketing tracks and ensures information is relevant and up to date.
- Designs and/or presents proposals, presentations, and necessary agreements for prospects and clients.
- Attends and/or conducts Quarterly Business Reviews with managed accounts as needed.
- Attends and participates in ongoing strategy meetings and any other meetings as necessary.
- Develops and maintains relationships with Managed Service clients and prospects.
- Resolves critical issues with client relationships.
- Updates all activities, sales processes, and opportunities within the CRM application.
- Creates proposals, presentations and other required documents for prospects or client presentations.
- Attends Solutions IT sponsored industry, charity, or educational events.
- Keeps up to date on industry related news and technology.
- Maintains technology and selling skills as industry changes.
- Attends all necessary company sponsored or third party sponsored training events.
- Attends relevant project meetings.
- Performs needs analysis, sales discovery, and technology audits on prospects and current clients.
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Respectfully takes direction from manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED and two to five years related experience and/or training in customer service and B2B sales is required.
- Experience selling at/in/for a business technology environment preferred.
- A valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and automobile liability coverage or access to an insured vehicle is required.
- Must display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- Must be adept at using various applications including PSA or CRM systems, database, spreadsheet, project management, word processing, e-mail communication, video conferencing, and use of scheduling software.
- Must be able to work from home efficiently and effectively.
- Must reside in the state of Oregon.
- Must be willing to travel for work up to 50% of the time.
Compensation: Base DOE, + Commission
Submit your cover letter demonstrating how this role aligns with your goals. Be sure to include your resume and real salary requirements.
Solutions iT is an EEO employer.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY: It is the policy of Solutions IT to seek and employ the best qualified personnel and to provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including upgrading, promotion and training and to administer the activities in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender (sex), national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or any other legally protected status unless it is a bona fide occupational requirement reasonably necessary to the operation of our business. The company will make reasonable accommodation in the application, if needed.