Details about the Job can go here. Things that a Tier 3 Technician is responsible can be listed below.
- Maintaining computer networks including mainframes, VPNs, routers and other physical hardware
- Installing and configuring network equipment
- Creating firewalls and updating virus protection software and data security systems to keep data and communications protected
- Monitoring computer systems to improve network performance for all systems
- Troubleshooting, resolving, and communicating networking issues to other employees and management
- Implementing disaster recovery procedures
- Maintaining current knowledge and understanding of security and networking best practices to offer the best solutions and protection to company systems